Getting HP printer Offline error with your HP wireless printer? Call our support for Printer setup.
If your HP Wireless printer shows Printer Offline and you are unable to print any document from your
computer then please call our Experts @ 1-877- 353-6650.
You can also try the steps mentioned below for your HP printer offline issue.
Step 1: Check your wireless connection
1. Please make sure that your printer is connected to your main network as guest network might have
additional security features, such as preventing printers from connecting and thus printing.
2. Switch from wireless to a USB or Ethernet connection. It is just to make sure that the problem is not
caused by your HP wireless printer.
3. Try to install your HP wireless printer on another computer. If you have a second PC, try installing the
printer driver and then try connecting the printer using the same type of connection. If the Offline status
remains, then it is the printer that is the culprit. You may need to call HP support for more assistance. If
the Offline status is gone, then the issue is with your first PC.
Step 2: Set your HP wireless printer as Default Printer
1. Restart your HP printer if it shows Printer Offline.
2. Go to control panel and then Devices and Printer.
3. Right click the HP wireless printer you have and choose Set as default printer. Make sure that there is a
green check mark next to the printer after this.
4. Now, right click the icon for your default HP wireless printer and select See what’s printing.
5. Check for error message Printer Offline. If your HP wireless printer still shows the message or not.
Step 3: Reset your HP wireless Printer
1. Make sure your HP printer is power on.
2. Leave your printer on, remove the power cord from the printer.
3. Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
4. Wait for at least 2 minutes. Restart your PC.
5. Plug the power cord back onto the wall.
6. Then reconnect the power cord to your printer.
7. Press the power button to turn on your HP wireless printer if it is not on.
8. Make sure your HP wireless printer is connected to the computer or the network.
9. See if you can print now. If your HP Printer Offline status remains, you need to follow the steps below.
Step 4: Update Printer Firmware
Update Printer Firmware
HP consistently discharges new printer firmware forms for its inkjet and LaserJet arrangement. The more up to date form
of firmware enables your printer to work all the more easily and fix minor issues. To refresh the firmware for your printer:
1. You can refresh legitimately from the printer. To do as such, you have to check your printer manual for
increasingly point by point data since the workarounds contrast on various printers.
2. If refreshing by means of the printer isn't working for you, there is dependably an option. You can refresh your
printer firmware from the HP site.
3. Make sure that your printer is connected with your PC.
4. Go to HP support, at that point explore to Software and Drivers tab. Type in the model of your printer and hit
5. Select your working framework first. At that point look down a tad to find class Firmware. Hit Download catch to
get it downloaded.
6. When the download completes, simply adhere to the on-screen guidelines to get the update introduced.
If your HP Printer Offline status remains, you need to follow the steps below.
Step 5: Update your HP wireless Printer Driver
1. On your keyboard, click Windows key, then choose Control Panel. In Control Panel window, choose to
View by Large icons and then choose Devices and Printer.
2. Right click your default printer, then choose Remove device.
3. Go to HP support – Software and Drivers. Then type in the model of your printer and hit Enter.
4. Choose your operating system, then scroll down a little bit to the Driver-Product Installation Software
category. Then hit the Download button to get the driver downloaded.
5. Then follow the instructions to get your printer driver updated for Printer Offline. The support process
mentioned above can be useful for New Printer Setup as well.
This will certainly help you to fix your Printer Offline issue with your HP wireless printer. But if still you have
same problem then please call our support team @ 1-877- 353-6650