Presented by: Triwacko
SEO TRENDS IN 2019
1. Google RankBrain
What is Google RankBrain exactly? How can you optimize
your website for it?
Basically, RankBrain is a machine-learning system that helps
Google sort their search problems. It simply measures how
user interacts with the search results….and ranks them
RankBrain focuses on 2 things:
1. Dwell Time – how long someone spends on your page
2. CTR - %age of people that click on your results.
RankBrain & Dwell Time
• RankBrain pays A LOT of attention to Dwell Time.
• The head of Google Brain in Canada confirmed that
Google uses Dwell Time as ranking factor.
• It was found that the average Dwell Time for a top
10m Google result is 3 Minutes and 10 seconds.
• This makes sense if you about it:
If you spend a long time on the page, that means you
probably like the content on that page!
and if enough people think the same way, the
RankBrain will definitely be going to uprank that
page on Google!
RankBrain & Organic CTR
• Click Through Rate (CTR)- average
percentage of people that clicked on your
• CTR = total no. of organic clicks * 100
total no. of impressions
Organic CTR is largely based on ranking
position but is also influenced by result’s Title
tag, description, URL and presence of rich
Why is Organic CTR
• First , higher click-through-rate = more traffic
• Second, CTR is a key Search Engine Ranking
So, its clear that higher click-through-rate can
lead to higher rankings and more traffic.
more clicks = more CTR!
How Can You Improve Your
Few ridiculously amazing hacks listed below to
increase organic CTR. Look this!
1. Use Brackets in your Title Tag
2. Include numbers in your Title
3. Short enticing URL
4. Optimize your description
5. Put the current year in your title and description
6. Avoid Clickbaits.
7. Use emotional titles ( yes it works!)
8. Get Rich Snippets and Sitelinks
2. Rank Content In The
• According to SEMrush, 11.3% of all search
results now have a Featured Snippet.
• Yes: featured snippets are stealing A LOT of
clicks from #1 spot!
now the question is: How do you get your
content on Featured snippet?
here are some drastically
stunning points to watch
• First, find those keywords that you already rank for !
• Second, keywords that have featured snippets
• Next, create your snippet bait
“ snippet bait” is a 40-60 word block of content
specifically designed to rank in featured snippet
• Finally, format your content for other types of
featured snippets like list snippet, table snippet,
paragraph snippet, etc.
3. Crown winning
• In old days, Google would analyze your website
HTML to see how many times you used a specific
keyword. But today’s Google is much smarter
than it used to be!
• So, instead of only measuring content, they now
focus on context!
• Google’s #1 job is to show their users the BEST
results. And in most cases, “best” results doesn’t
only mean Keyword-Stuffed content. Instead,
the pages covers the entire topic In-depth
more information = more words = in-depth
content = Rank high!!
4. Add LSI Keywords To Your
• Latent Symentic Indexing: LSI keywords are
the words and phrases that are strongly
associated with your page’s topic.
• So, how do you actually do LSI keyword
5. Optimize for Google’s
• 60% of Google searches are from a Mobile
So, whether you got the heads-up from the
Google yet or not, it’s time to get ready!
How do you do this??
#3 Steps- Optimize Your
Website For Google’s Mobile
1. Make your content consistent across
Desktop and Mobile
2. Move to Responsive Website Designs.
3. Make Sure your website have super fast
speed to load on mobile device.
Want to know more about SEO
and Digital Marketing!!
Triwacko IT Solution Pvt
FF-81, Vyapar Kendra,
Block-c, Sushant Lok,