CosBeauty is the #BeautyAddict's guide to lifestyle, health and beauty in Australia.
In this issue:
- The Breast Report - your guide to augmentation
- Put an end to bad hair days
- 24 hour makeup, products that last
- Sex appeal - do you have it?
3. BEAUTY 4. 1. 2. serums Serums are lightweight moisturisers that penetrate deep into the skin to deliver a concentrated dose of antiageing goodness. Depending on the product being used, serums can be applied in the morning, at night or both. They are typically worn beneath cream moisturisers. Because serums are designed to be highly concentrated, a little goes a long way. Traditional serums are water-based, but many now come in oil form. Anti-ageing serums deal primarily with fine lines, wrinkles and dehydration, but also tone, texture and dark spots. The ingredients to look out for in a serum are similar to those of day and night creams (vitamin C, retinol and hyaluronic acid to name a few); but, as with any skincare product, choose those which best align with your individual needs. 6. 1. mesoestetic aox ferulic 30ml, $199, 2. mesoestetic stemCell Nanofiller Lip Contour 15ml, $121.40, 3. mesoestetic collagen 360 essence 30ml, $129, 4. asap radiance serum 30ml, $89, asap super A+ serum 30ml, $89, asap super B Complex 30ml, $95, asap super C serum 30ml, $89, 5. Prevage Progressive Renewal Treatment including Polyhydroxy Acid (PHA), Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA), Idebenone, and a pH Buffer, $205, 6. Dermalogica AGE Bright Clearing Serum 30ml, $98, 7. Alpha-H Hyaluronic 8 with Primalhyal Ultrafiller 25ml, $69.95, 8. Priori Q+SOD fx220 Brightening Serum 30ml, $165, 9. SALT By Hendrix Mermaid Facial Oil 30ml, $39.95, 10. Maaemo Vitalize Face Elixir, $59.95,11. Vida Glow Cosmetics Active Vitamin C Serum, $69.95, 12. Cosmedix ® Clarity Skinclarifying Serum, $76.50. 7. 5. 8. 9. 10. 10. 10.