How to Access a Yahoo Mail
Account in iPhone Mail
Add Yahoo mail to the iPhone mail app
with only your Yahoo Credentials.
Yahoo mail is a free email service. To get an account
and click on the sign up link. Complete the simple
instruction and you have a Yahoo mail account. There
is the only one way to add Yahoo mail account in
iPhone through the iPhone mail app.
Set Up a Yahoo Account in iPhone Mail
‣ Open the iPhone Settings.
‣ Select Passwords & Accounts (in iOS 12)
or Accounts & Passwords in iOS 11).
‣ Tap Add Account.
‣ Select Yahoo from the menu that opens.
‣ Enter your Yahoo username in the field provided for it and
‣ Enter your password on the next screen and press Sign in.
‣ Toggle the slider next to Mail to the On position. Optionally,
also toggle the sliders next to Contacts, Calendars, Reminders,
and Notes to the On position.
‣ Tap Save
Access Yahoo Mail On iPhone
Then you add Yahoo mail account in iPhone, Check
your Yahoo mail at any time and any where.
‣ Tap the Mail icon on the Home screen.
‣ In the Mailboxes screen, tap Yahoo to open your
Yahoo Mail inbox.
‣ Tap any of the emails to open and read the content
or swipe to the left to flag, trash, or take other action
from directly in the inbox.
‣ After you open an email, use the icons at the bottom
of each open email to take action. The icons
represent Flag, Move, Trash, Reply/Print/Forward,
Access Yahoo Mail in Safari or the Yahoo Mail App
You don't have to add Yahoo Mail to the iPhone
Mail app to access your email on the phone. You
have other options.
Tap the Safari web browser icon on the iPhone
Home screen and enter the Yahoo mail URL. After
you enter your username and password, you can
view your inbox on the iPhone screen.