How to Access Yahoo Mail in Gmail
Get all Yahoo mail messages in your Gmail inbox
If you use Yahoo mail and Gmail, get your Yahoo mail messages in
both accounts as they are received. You can even send messages
using you Yahoo email address from Gmail using a service called
Gmailify. Gamilify doesn’t require a subscription to Yahoo mail
pro. You can use Yahoo mail into your Gmail account connected
with Gmailify. You can easily use your account and sending emails
without any hesitation.
How to Access Yahoo Mail from Gmail
Setup your Yahoo mail account with Gmail to send and
receive emails easily.
01) In Gmail, select the gear icon and choose settings.
02) Select Accounts and Import.
03) In the check mail from other accounts section,
select Add a mail account.
04) In the Email address text box, enter your Yahoo
Mail address, then select Next.
05) Select Link accounts with Gmailify, then select
06) In the Yahoo mail login screen, enter your
username and password, adjust the permissions, then
07) In the You have been Gmailify window, select
08) In Gmail, go to Settings> Accounts and Imports
to verify that the settings are configured as you
09) Return to this screen at any time to unlink your
Yahoo mail account. When you select unlink next to
your Yahoo mail address, you can either keep or
delete the imported mail from your Yahoo mail
Yahoo Customer Care
Phone Number: 1877-336-9533
Address: Shaker Heights, OH 44120, USA