The mandap at your wedding is going to be the center of everyone’s focus whether you believe it or not. So why not decorate it with flowers and any other adornment of your choice to give it the pop of visuals that it needs?
Here are our ‘5’ top mandap flowers ideas that you can definitely try!
• A mix of roses and bougainvillea all in the hues of red and pink covering the roof of your mandap.
• A combination of multicolored roses and foliage that covers the pillars and ceiling of the mandap.
• A rustic themed mandap with adequate foliage and bark and a hint of flowers here and there.
• An all-mogra mandap covered in beautiful mogras from top to bottom for an exquisite look.
• An all-white roses and foliage mandap for an ethereal look at your wedding.
If you are inspired by any of these mandap flowers looks, get in touch with Glamorous Event Planners to execute it or any other of your choice!