Oak Aging Barrels
Oak Aging Barrels are made up of white
oak, a standard because of their strength
Red Wine Barrel
59 Gallon Wine Barrel From Napa Valley
French or American Oak
We carry Red wine and white wine barrels, along
with a range of other variations of “wine” type barrels.
● When buying/selling ex red wine barrels the more “turns” or
vintages of wine that have been in the barrel, the lower the cost.
● Cost: 289$
53 Gallon whiskey or bourbon barrel
One of our longest partnerships
and the only place to find these in the USA.
● Mash bill of 100% malted barley, 2-4 year old casks,
● 55% ABV, Head Bung. FREE SHIPPING!
● Cost: 289$
American Oak Barrels
(New) Made by Barrel Mill
● 53 Gallon whiskey or bourbon barrel
● We are the distributor for the barrel mills
● The Barrel Mill starts with the highest quality American
White Oak staves which are sustainably sourced and air
dried up to two years.
● We then individually mold, fire bend, toast and char to your
● Tongue and groove handcrafted heads are also charred,
then sealed with local, organic beeswax. And finally, each
barrel is hand tested with high temperature, pressurized
filtered water to ensure there are no leaks.
● Cost: 155 - 250$
Get In Touch
New Oak Barrel
11467 W I-70 Frontage Rd N
Wheat Ridge, CO 80033