Truly one of a kind, this magnificent property is located on Lake Geneva, in a pleasant
village 10 minutes from Lausanne, offering spectacular views over the lake, the Jura
and the Alps.
• Set in beautiful gardens of 3,000m2, with a stunning infinity pool, this design-led
mansion house offers exceptional dimensions and volumes throughout.
• The ground floor features an impressive reception area, two living rooms with a
fireplace and a so-called 'cathedral', a dining room, located under an incredibly high
ceiling, a fully-equipped kitchen and an office.
• Upstairs, there is a master suite with a dressing room and private bathroom, a room
converted into an office, two bedrooms, a balcony, a bathroom and many cupboards,
plus an independent apartment comprising two rooms.
• Then there is the basement where you'll find an air-conditioned wine cellar, a large
storage room, a private cinema and a rotunda room with a lounge area and a bar.
• Finally, an independent studio with a kitchenette and bathroom is currently used as a
fitness zone - adjoined by the spa area with Jacuzzi, steam room and power shower -
and a garage for three cars and a laundry room complete the property.
• It's not every day that you come across a home as strikingly unusual as this one - and
hardly ever that you find one located on the edge of Lake Geneva.
• Price: €POA
• Bedrooms: 6
• Bathrooms: 4
• Size: 630 m 2
Contact The Find: Info@TheFind.Life