Dysuria with a Negative Urine Culture or When is a UTI not a
Women’s Health Clinical Pearls 2012 Stephanie Teal, MD, MPH Associate Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Page 2: • None
- Page 4: What should you offer her?
- Page 6: TVUS • Evaluates ovary size, morp
- Page 8: Ovarian cancer screening pearls
- Page 10: Does she warrant screening?
- Page 12: Familial ovarian cancer syndromes
- Page 14: If she is positive
- Page 16: Case 3: Dysuria with negative
- Page 18: Evidence: what have we learned
- Page 20: Interstitial Cystitis
- Page 22: Case 4: urinary incontinence
- Page 24: Sources of female urinary
- Page 26: Office Evaluation
- Page 28: Case 5: Asking about Domestic
- Page 30: Evidence
- Page 32: How to ask
- Page 34: • 26 yo G2 P0 TAB2
- Page 36: How does obesity affect
- Page 38: Options besides COCs
- Page 40: Case 7: vaginal discharge
- Page 42: Classic vaginitis with discharge
- Page 44: Desquamative Inflammatory
- Page 46: Case 8: Mammogram screening
- Page 48: It depends who you ask
- Page 50: The key to recommendations is
- Page 52:
- Page 3: Case 1: ovarian cancer screening
- Page 5: • elevated in
- Page 7: Under active investigation
- Page 9: Case 2: family history of ovarian
- Page 11: 1. BRCA 1/BRCA2 testing
- Page 13: Who should have additional
- Page 15: Pearls: family history of ovarian C
- Page 17: Her most likely diagnosis?
- Page 19: What can we learn from physical
- Page 21: Dysuria Pearls
- Page 23: Her most likely diagnosis is:
- Page 25: Distinguishing stress from urge
- Page 27: Incontinence pearls
- Page 29: Reason patient would be offended if
- Page 31: •
- Page 33: Clinical pearls: what to do if she
- Page 35: What should you do?
- Page 37: Obesity and contraception
- Page 39: Pearls: pills for obese women
- Page 41: How do you manage this patient?
- Page 43: Refractory vulvovaginitis
- Page 45: Vaginal discharge pearls
- Page 47: When should she have her next
- Page 49: Mortality reduction
- Page 51: Younger women: screening interval
Rhode Island Chapter Abstracts - American College of Physicians
Current Issues in Antibiotic Use
View - American College of Physicians
Clinical Documentation Improvement - American College of ...
General Approach to the Evaluation and Management of - American ...
What You Actually Need to Know in 15 Minutes - American College ...
Coalition Letter to Energy and Commerce on Budget Neutrality
WILLIAM CROSBY SUPERIORITY IN RESEARCH AWARD ...
A Dose of 'Alcohol' Saved Her Life - American College of Physicians
Report from 2013 Protecting Children and Families from Tobacco ...
Anaplasmosis as a Mimicker of TTP/HUS - American College of ...
English - American College of Physicians
AN UNUSUAL CASE OF DYSPHAGIA:
General Treatment Principles
Sepsis: New Advances in Therapy - American College of Physicians
Clinical Challenges in Dementia Management Workshop
Summer 2006 - American College of Physicians
GERIATRIC GAIT AND MOVEMENT DISORDERS
Highly Effective Reversible Contraception - American College of ...
A Primer on Before–After Studies: Evaluating a Report of a ...
Primary care, the backbone of the nation's health care system, is at ...
The Role of Pharmacists in Clinical Care: Where Do We Go from ...
The 2013 George Ackerman Reading Retreat - American College of ...
Carbon dioxide insufflation in ERCP.
Understanding THE COMLEX-USA EXAMINATION series: a primer ...
bg8015-or-august 2008web.qxp - American College of Physicians
Provider-Performed Microscopy (PPM)
Meet your MA ACP Governor's Council - American College of ...
Meier Slides - Hered Angioedema