The Holidays are a wonderful time of year; filled with family, friends
and plenty of opportunities for entertaining. Here are a few suggestions
from IKEA to transform an everyday space into something special, and
help keep the host cool and calm throughout the entire season!
KriStallEr 7-arm chandelier $69.99 Uses Max 75W bulb and/or candles. Black
steel and glass. Hardwire installation. RA. Ø26, H82" SValKa champagne glasses
$4.99/6pk Dishwasher safe glass. 5 oz. nordEn table $329 One extra leaf can
be stored under table top. Seats 8-10 guests. Clear lacquered solid birch. RA. L86⅝-
ra = rEQUirES aSSEMBly
ARMADA oven dishes
$4.99/set of 2
Holiday cooking made easy!
Stoneware cookware goes
easily from oven to table,
refrigerator to microwave.
Rectangular dish 11×18"
Oval dish 10×7"
$9.99 11" $10.99 13¾"
Add the sparkle of silver
to your Holiday table!
Mouth blown silver-coated glass.
Also shown: GALEJ tea light
holders $1.29/4pk Glass. H2"
ong>Tipsong> on Holiday Entertaining
Extra seating with color and
style. Machine washable cover.
100% polyester. Assorted colors.
• Candles are an easy way to create a festive holiday mood. Scatter groupings of small tea lights
on mantles and sideboards, or float small candles in a clear bowl filled with tinted water.
• Oven to table dishware means that EVERYONE can spend less time in the kitchen and more time
socializing. Make it festive and fragrant by arranging simple evergreen boughs around the
• Keep children occupied by including them in the holiday preparations. Provide dishes and
cookware scaled to small hands and help them create kid-sized portions that are fun to
prepare and eat.
• Create personalized place cards by writing the name of each guest on a holiday ornament
placed at their seat.
• The more the merrier! Make unexpected guests feel welcome by using tables that easily expand
with extra leaves and by having extra folding chairs on hand. Keep a few small gifts wrapped and
ready so that everyone feels included.
• Create an inexpensive but dramatic centerpiece by spraying items like branches, pinecones and
acorns with a super shiny gold spray paint. Simply beautiful against a deep, jewel toned tablecloth!
• Short on space? Scatter large throw pillows in festive colors to provide extra seating for guests.
ContaCt: For additional information on these or other IKEA products and ideas, please contact:
Janice Simonsen, IKEA Design Spokesperson E: janice.simonsen@memo.IKEA.com T: 610.834.0180x5343
© inter iKEa Systems B.V. 2007