Critical Thinking: Evidence Based Practice (EBP) and “Person-In-Environment” (PIE). In a 3 to 4 page paper:
• Review Critical thinking, as described in the text.
• What does it have to do with science?
• Review the articles about Evidence-based practice and the Person-In-Environment Perspective and Classification system.
• What is EBP (Evidence-Based Practice)?
• How does EBP view the Person-in-Environment perspective?
• Discuss the background of the PIE classification/perspective and the individual/environment dichotomy. (Is it either intrinsic/or extrinsic, or both that impact an individual?)
• Consider the differences between PIE as a lens through which to view an individual, and the use of the PIE classification system. What are the advantages of viewing people from this lens?
• Using critical thinking, describe the value, merits or strengths of this classification system as well as any drawbacks or negatives you may notice.
Write a three- to four- page paper (excluding title and reference pages) in which you debate the pros and cons of monetary incentive plans from an employee motivation perspective. Research and summarize two companies that have implemented successful motivation plans that did not involve monetary reward/compensation. Discuss why these practices were successful based on needs-based motivational theory. Include two to three APA citations from current scholarly sources.
You have already flagged this document. Thank you, for helping us keep this platform clean. The editors will have a look at it as soon as possible.
Mail this publication
Are you sure you want to delete your template?
For this magazine there is no download available
Magazine: Adipose tissue as an endocrine organ: from theory to practice