HOW TO PLAY DON’T CANDY RANDY (Same as the game “DON’T EAT PETE”)
1. Download and Print Game Board
2. Place a small piece of candy on each square (i.e. M&Ms, Skittles etc. or even Cheerios or something like that)
3. Have One Child/Person leave the room
4. The rest of the players quietly decide on which CANDY CORN is “The CANDY RANDY” for that Round.
5. Call the Child Back
6. The returned child/person then proceeds to eat the pieces of candy from the squares until they pick the “CANDY RANDY” square/candy that was decided on
previously. Everyone Yells “DON’T EAT CANDY RANDY!” when the child/person is ready to eat the correct square.
More magazines by this user