THE PV MANAGER.
Extra Features. Extra Efficiency. Extra Service.
Unrivalled quick planning for photovoltaic systems.
The turbo for your planning and sales process.
Extra Features: plan with the most powerful tool on the market.
PV Manager was developed by IBC SOLAR together with installers to cater for your needs.
As the most comprehensive tool on the market, it offers all the functions you need for the planning of grid-connected
PV systems in a single professional software package!
PV Manager helps to accelerate your projects:
• All in one: planning, selling and processing
• Always up to date with automatic updates and Cloud access
• Always on standby with a supported offline operation
Extra Efficiency: find more time for your core business.
It couldn't be any easier and faster. PV Manager simplifies each individual planning phase from the first enquiry,
the tender and order all the way through to installation.
PV Manager makes your work as simple as possible:
• Clearly structured user interface and intuitive operability
• Customised, detailed and reliable planning
Extra Service: impress your customers.
The PV Manager is indispensable for working with your customers. It simplifies your sales talk and helps you to
process orders smoothly.
PV Manager facilitates your customer service:
• Detailed depiction of the environment
• Clear graphics
• Manageable documents and papers
Are you looking to use PV Manager? Contact your IBC SOLAR
sales manager directly and secure your licence today!
OBTAIN A PERFECTLY DESIGNED SYSTEM AT HIGHSPEEED:
PV Manager offers you professional support for each project.
Building and roof
• Accounts for interfering objects and
• Ballast plan for flat roof systems with
• Inverter and storage planning*
with self-consumption analysis
• Several roofs can be interconnected
• Integrated location and weather data,
e.g. height above sea level, snow load
• Verifiable static calculation as per
• Standardised and individually
integrated load profiles
• Comes with complete wiring:
string wiring for modules, wiring
with inverter and house connection
• Conduction losses are calculated
• The latest customised purchasing
terms and conditions
• Integration of your own items and
• Automatic generation of an installation
plan as an assembly aid
• Complete system documentation
for you and your customers
• Creation of a tender PDF with your
logo or an Excel file with all items
• Customer-friendly presentation possible
both on- and offline, in 2D and 3D
• Profitability calculation based on current
statutory framework conditions*
• Direct ordering options
* not available for all countries
IBC SOLAR AG
Am Hochgericht 10
96231 Bad Staffelstein
Phone +49 (0)9573-92 24 0
Fax +49 (0)9573-92 24 111
As at 2016.02