The November 2016 issue of RallySport Magazine.
Included in this issue:
- 16-page Kennards Hire Rally Australia preview
* VW drivers in WRC lotto
* One make series likely for ARC
* 4 engines, 1000 horsepower from an electric rally car
* Fiesta series taking shape
* Paddon selects Hyundai scholarship drivers
* Aussie new APRC vice president
* Positive future for Targa
* Australia’s top 10 rally drivers of all time
* The ex-TTE Celica GT-Four now in Adelaide
* Frank Kelly - the mad Irish Escort star
* 5 minutes with Gary Boyd
* NZ Rally Championship’s Simon Bell
* Young co-driver Kirra Penny
* What next for Jari-Matti Latvala
* Targa High Country
* Targa New Zealand
* Catalunya Rally
* Wales Rally GB
* Malaysian Rally
* Akademos Rally
Central Brooklyn Jazz Consortium produces a Jazz Festival every year. 2016 brings our 17th Annual Festival. The Brooklyn grassRoots festival this year runs from April 15th until May 15. This years event was fantastic. View our magazine for a look inside.
What impact does an MAN product have on the market in which it moves, what impact does it have on our society? And above all, of course: what added value do we bring to our customers? Read our magazine from the 2016 Annual Report to see what impact our products and services had in the year under review.
The official program guide for the 10th annual Sled Island Music & Arts Festival in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, which takes place June 22-26, 2016 at numerous venues throughout the downtown core and inner city. Published by BeatRoute Magazine.
The sixth publication of the Dee Shoots NYC Magazine shares New York City in one of its most eventful seasons. With the first ever Harlem Comedy Festival and the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, catch a glimpse of two very exciting atmospheres. You won't want to miss the shots from NYFW 2016 with Reem Acra and the Bailey Hats Spring/Summer 2016 collection, either. Last but not least, check out the Birdcage popup hosted by Barefoot Blonde!
The March 2017 issue of RallySport Magazine features:
* Rally of Queensland shock ARC / APRC exit
* National Capital Rally steps up
* Six rounds for AMSAG series
* Markko Martin confirmed for Otago Rally
* Three drivers for factory Hyundai NZ rally team
* Preview: Eureka Rally, ARC 1
* Molly Taylor column
* Hayden Paddon column
* Famous stages: Rally Australia’s Langley Park
* Renault Alpine A110: quirky and quick
* Project Holden Barina AP4
* From Panamericana it started
* The almost forgotten German
* Girls strutting their stuff on the stages
* Former Rally Australia boss Garry Connelly
* Long-time Australian co-driver Glenn Macneall
* 5 Minutes With: Errol Bailey
* Travel tips with DMACK driver Elfyn Evans
* 2017 Rally of Sweden
* Leadfoot Festival New Zealand
* Rallycross Australia round one
RUST magazine: RUST Australia Special We join Touratech on a three-week adventure ride into The Outback!
The guys at Touratech HQ had a seriously busy 2016, so what did they do to find some stress relief at the end of the year? Yep, they jumped on their bikes and went for an adventure ride!
Again, through our special relationship with the T-Team, our editor JB got invited along. And he was so glad he was, as the Outback ride became his ride of the year. Australia is no hidden gem but sometimes it might just be a little underrated – in the words of the Australians themselves: the country is ‘sensational’.
So here’s that trip, in JB’s words and pictures (and those of his companions). And we guarantee after reading this you’ll want an Australian adventure of your own. Oh, and keep an eye on Touratech’s website, come June they’ll have a full-length film of the adventure…
We trust you’ll enjoy it!
A special edition Bido Lito! magazine for Liverpool Sound City 2016, featuring: THE CORAL, SLEAFORD MODS, THE DANDY WARHOLS, FLOATING POINTS, LEFTFIELD, CIRCA WAVES, ALAN McGEE and plenty more previews and news from the festival and Sound City+ conference.
You have already flagged this document. Thank you, for helping us keep this platform clean. The editors will have a look at it as soon as possible.