The error code 0x610000f6 in HP devices occur
because it is unable to print the document. There are
other reasons such as paper jam problems,
defective found in the cartridges, etc. these are few
reasons of this error execution process. Here are
top solutions to Fix HP Printer Error 0x610000f6.
Toll –Free Number: 1-800-528-7430
Solution 1: Turn off the Printer and switch on it again
‣ Press the Power button to turn off the printer and if the device does not turn off automatically
then, continue to move on to the next step
‣ Wait for at-least 60 seconds
‣ Press the Power button first to easily turn on the printer device.
‣ If these steps do not resolve the issue, users do not need to continue for the troubleshooting
‣ Press the Power button to directly turn off the printer device.
‣ Disconnect the power cord from the printer device.
‣ Open up the cartridge access door now.
‣ Users need to move the carriage from one side to another.
‣ If the paper jam still exists in the product, carefully remove the paper from the top of the
‣ Close the cartridge access door now and then, press the power button to turn on the product.
‣ Print the document again.
Solution 2: Plug the Product Directly into a Wall
Plug in the product into the wall outlet to ensure that the power
source is working correctly.
Disconnect the power cord from the back of the printer device
carefully to avoid any technical glitches.
According to HP Support professionals, power up the cord from any
power strips or from the surge suppressors. Plug the device directly
into a wall outlet.
Reconnect the printer cable to the back of the product.
Try to print again.
‣Company Name: HP Technical Support Phone Number
‣Address: 16321 N. 7th Street, Suite B8
Phoenix, Arizona 85022 USA
‣Toll-Free Number: + 1-800-597-1052
‣Working Hours: 24*7
Call Us Now: +1-800-597-1052