Medicine For Male
About Erectile Dysfunction
• Erectile Dysfunction (ED) is commonly called Male Impotency.
• Common in men above 40 years of age all around the world.
• Also, men below the age of 40 years sometimes suffer from ED.
• Over 50% men above 40 years suffer from ED, worldwide.
• ED is a persistent failure to obtain and sustain a penile erection which
is necessary for a suitable sexual intercourse
• One of the best generic version of brand Viagra used to treat ED in recent
• It contains Sildenafil Citrate as the active ingredient.
• This drug has been approved by the FDA.
• It is a well-established drug with regards to safety and efficacy.
• Grown in popularity immensely due to the low cost.
• Kamagra shows its effects in about 45 minutes to an hour.
The effects of Kamagra last for almost 4-6 hours after consumption
Mechanism of Action
• Kamagra enters the bloodstream rapidly and inhibits the action of the
• This results in an increase in the levels of Nitric Oxide which in turn leads
to increase in the synthesis of cGMP in the body.
• This causes dilation of the arteries and relaxation of muscles in the penis
• More blood enters the penis and less blood leaves the penis.
• This happens due to the relaxation of the smooth muscle under the penile
region by the virtue of increased synthesis of cGMP in the body.
• All these lead to men getting hard erections which last for a longer time
• The most recommended dose of Kamagra tablets is 100mg, once a
• Ideally 24-hour gap should be maintained between two doses.
• This medicine should only be taken along with a glass of water.
• It is not advisable to chew, crush or break the tablet before ingestion.
• Taking Kamagra almost 45 minutes before indulging in sexual
intercourse is recommended.
Common Side effects
The common side effects of Kamagra which fade away quickly
or after getting used to the drug are
• Facial flushing
• Muscle pain
• Difficulty in breathing
• Chest pain
• Prolonged erections.
• Nausea and vomiting
• Skin rash
• Nasal congestion
Precautions & Warnings
• Avoid outdoor activities or indulging in activities that require high mental alertness.
• Contact your doctor immediately if an overdose of this medicine is suspected.
• Take missed dose as soon as you remember. You can skip the dose if it’s time for the
next scheduled dose.
• Avoid use in pregnant women and nursing mothers and men below 18 years of age
Kamagra Tablets are contraindicated with
• Grapefruit or grapefruit juice
• Nitrate drugs
• Other PDE5 inhibitors
Contact Us On
• Website : http://www.genericviagrakart.com/
• Toll-free number : +1-866-230-0898
• Email : email@example.com