Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2016-2023
Global Opportunity Analysis and
• Antioxidants market is expected to reach $4,531 million by 2022,
registering a CAGR of 6.42% during the forecast period.
• The global antioxidants market is poised to witness significant growth
during the forecast period
• Owing to decrease in their costs, increase in investment & product approval
by regulatory authorities, and increase in their demand in the food &
• Developed economies have discovered new growth opportunities by
shifting their focus on natural antioxidants such as rosemary extract
• Asia-Pacific is expected to show growth in the demand for synthetic
antioxidants during the forecast period.
Key Factors of the Market
• The rise in awareness regarding health benefits associated with
antioxidants coupled with nutrient deficiency in the region has catalyzed
the market growth.
• Exponential increase in the global population is expected to increase the
demand of antioxidants in other industries such as pharmaceutical and
• Rosemary extract has more antioxidant content, provides longer shelf life,
and prevents premature aging, which has witnessed an increase in demand
Get PDF Brochure of this Insight @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/requestsample/1829
Key Benefits of the Market
• This antioxidants market report gives a detailed analysis about dynamic
changes undergoing in global along with antioxidants market share.
• This report provides deep insights about the various opportunities present
in global antioxidants market.
• Report details about the positioning of the global antioxidants market
growth in different geographical segments.
• This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of current market and
estimations through 2016-2022, that assist in identifying the prevailing
market opportunities to capitalize on the global antioxidants market.
• Competitive intelligence of leading manufacturers and distributors of
antioxidants mentioned in report helps in understanding the competitive
scenario across the geographies.
Key Players of the Market
• Archer-Daniels-Midland Company
• BASF SE
• E. I. DuPont El Nemours and Company
• Barentz International BV
• Kalsec Inc.
• Kemin Industries, Inc.
• Koninklijke DSM N.V.
• Nutreco N.V.
• Cargill Incorporated
• Aland (Jiangsu) Nutraceutical Co. Ltd. and
• Naturex S.A.
Get purchase enquiry details @
Contact Allied Market Research
About Allied Market Research:
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting
wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides
global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of
"Market Research Reports" and "Business Intelligence Solutions". AMR has a targeted
view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic
business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220,
Toll Free: +1-800-792-5285
For More Details
Visit us at
Follow Us On: