Animal Nutrition Market
• The global animal nutrition market is expected to have a
CAGR of 5.94% during the forecast years of 2019-2027.
• Animal nutrition’s are dietary supplements that offer health
benefits for animals and in turn result in increased
productivity and higher survival rates, as it boosts their
• The global animal nutrition market is segregated on the basis
of product types, species, and applications.
• Animal nutrition is extensively used for various purposes. The
sales of animal nutrition chemical products have increased
among animal farmers owing to the unprecedented demand
for meat which directly raises the firms’ sales..
• Another major application of animal nutrition is household
pets. Increasing population of pets is also a major market
• However, the high cost of animal nutrition and low-quality
products are among a few factors that are hindering this
“The global animal nutrition market is expected to have a CAGR of
5.94% during the forecast years of 2019-2027.”
The North American animal nutrition market
is poised to have a CAGR of 6.22% during
the forecasted years of 2019-2027.
The European animal nutrition market is
expected to have a CAGR of 4.78% during
the forecast period of 2019-2027.
The expected CAGR of the Asia Pacific
animal nutrition market is 6.35% during the
forecast period of 2019-2027.
Some of the key players in the global animal
nutrition market are Agrium Inc., Alltech Inc., BAL
Chem, Basf Se, Cargill Incorporated Cargill Office
Center, Church & Dwight Co. Inc., Dsm, Elanco,
Evonik Industries Ag, Kemin Industries, Koninklijke
Dsm Nv, Novozymes, Shv N.V. and Tata Chemicals