Unique Renaissance chateau overlooking a picturesque village in the heart of
• main chateau dating back to 1577 with beautifully preserved original architecture.
• The ground floor is composed of vaulted rooms. On the first floor, in the skirtings of the
large living room, the engraver and theatre decorator Eugène Cicéri installed painted
fabrics in 1851, taking as his inspiration the engravings of Sébastien Bourdon.
• Outbuildings include four square towers (one with an original inclined ramp), a
Gatehouse, Guardian's Lodge and a Garage, the Old Château, Greenhouses,
Workshops, Woodsheds and an independent building used for Weddings and other
• Kitchen garden.
• Beautiful park on 71 acres of land.
• The chateau and its grounds are listed as historic monuments.
• less than a 2h drive from central Paris and 15 min from Epernay.
• Price: €3 800 000
• Bedrooms: 10
• Bathrooms: 7
• Size: 500 m 2
Contact The Find: Info@TheFind.Life