An exceptional home in every way, this large second-floor property is one for truly
refined tastes with the most magnificent decor and a prestigious address in the chic
Left Bank district of the 6th arrondissement.
• Found in an impressive building dating from 1790, on the historic rue de l'Odeon, this
two-bedroom apartment is definitely one with the wow factor.
• With ceilings more than four metres high, it offers volumes of space that are rarely
seen in Paris.
• Designed with the highest quality materials, the property features fabulous fireplaces,
spectacular chandeliers and much-coveted parquet flooring.
• There is also a secret door, set into a bookcase, that leads into a beautifully-furnished
• Nearby attractions include the Jardin du Luxembourg, iconic cafés such as Les Deux
Magots and Café de Flore and the city's oldest church.
• This property really is one-of-a-kind - and should you decide to buy as an investment,
you'll be guaranteed a high rental return.
• Freehold included.
Price: €5 950 000
Size: 177 m2
Contact The Find: Info@TheFind.Life