Roku customer service number Call Toll Free 1-844-600-1933
Roku is a TV with extreme functions which helps the customer to enjoy watching TV and enjoying
the content in the form of channels. Users buy Roku so that they can enjoy watching TV but after
some time they starting facing issue in their Roku for that they need Customer support so don’t
worry we at Roku support have huge team of experts who are available 24 x 7 to support you in
resolving your Roku issue. For instant help you can also contact Roku customer service
number 1-844-600-1933 toll free.
Why your Roku remote is not working ?
If you are also facing this problem follow the given instructions and the steps to resolve your
*There are two types of remote
1. Enhanced ” point anywhere ” remote
2. Standard IR remote
*If you have Roku enhanced ” Point anywhere ” remote
Follow the steps to resolve your remote issue:
Restart the Roku device and remote : Firstly restart your remote and device to do that
follow the steps :
1. First open your remote back and remove the batteries.
2. Then Unplug your power cable wait for few seconds and then plugin your power cable again
in your Roku.
3. Now if the screen appears, re-insert the batteries in your Remote.
4. Wait for 40 seconds so that your remote gets connect to your Roku device.
Re-pair the remote :
1. Follow the restart steps first and then,
2. Press the pairing button inside your remote for 3 seconds, after 3 seconds a flash light will
appear, it light doesn’t appear, then replace the batteries again.
3. Then wait for 30 seconds and let the remote gets connected to Roku device.
4. Remote pairing dialog will appear on the screen.
Replace Your batteries : After following the steps still your remote doesn’t work replace
* If you have Standard IR remote
Check out that you can view the front of the Roku device from where you are sitting:
Hold the remote up and pointing it at your Roku device so that nothing can block the signals
from the remote.
Reset your batteries: If your remote keys is still not working, reset your remote’s battery.
Replace your batteries: If still your remote doesn’t work replace the batteries.
Still remote not worked buy a new remote then.
Follow the steps to resolve the issue if still faces problem visit Roku customer support or you
can contact Roku support number 1-844-600-1933 toll free