Safety Covid-19 Guidelines
…for a Peace of Mind
Dear Valued Guests,
Your safety and well being is of a paramount
important to us. We would like to assure you that
in these uncertain times, we are taking all
enhanced measures to secure a safe environment
for you and our staff, with a minimum
disturbance to your holiday experience.
Message from the
Our resort is implementing and ensuring the
safety of our guests and staff by continuously
evolving and adapting to all guidelines, of the
World Health Organization and of Cyprus
Government Protocols and European regulations,
regarding the Covid19.
On behalf of the St Raphael Resort and Marina,
we would like to thank you for your loyalty and
trust, assuring you a safe and tranquil stay.
All our staff is fully trained for all protective measures as
per Cyprus Government and World Health Organization
guidelines, regarding the Covid 19 and are ready to
welcome you assuring you a safe and relaxing stay.
Staff and suppliers’ temperature is daily taken via thermal
cameras at staff and receiving entrances. Anyone with a
temperature above 37.3ºC will not be permitted to enter
hotel premises and be sent to medical authorities.
All hotel premises have installed wall mounted hand
sanitizers, together with informative health and social
distancing signage and guidance.
An on duty health officer is standby to answer all queries
and or respond to any medical issues you may have.
All hotel rooms and public areas are comprehensively
disinfected frequently, using high grade certified
disinfectants and are daily ventilated with fresh air.
‣ Regardless of our staffs' mandatory wearing of masks and gloves and respect of
social distance, you will still be assured by our body language, that you have
entered a friendly and safe environment of peace of mind and trust.
‣ Floor marking signs to ensure social distancing throughout the hotel.
‣ Plexiglas partitions and rearrangement of lobby furniture.
‣ Check-in time at 15:00 hrs & check-out at 11:00 hrs , to ensure deep cleaning and
sanitizing of rooms.
‣ Electronic Check-in and contactless payment check out available.
‣ Room key Cards are UV sanitized and kept protected in a sealed case.
‣ Porter’s trolleys are disinfected and luggage handled with personal protective
‣ Guests are encouraged to use the stairs. Lifts should only be used by 1 person per
cart, unless guests are from same room or family of up to 4 people.
‣ Hotel is operating at a limited low safe
‣All staff entering rooms will be
mandatory wearing all breathing and hand
‣ Rooms are cleaned and disinfected daily.
‣ Turndown service will be provided for
summer 2020 only on a request basis.
‣ All linen is washed on a 70-90ºC hot-cycle
with all relevant detergents and bleach
‣ Room service will be available at no extra
service charge with digital menus on TV.
‣ Guest rooms are sanitized with a
hospital-grade aerial surface
disinfection machine before new arrival.
‣ Non-essential items such as decorative and
extra pillows, runner, stationery, magazines,
will be removed. Any extra amenities
needed, will be delivered sanitized upon
‣ The application of a strict legionalle
prevention system has been implemented.
‣ Rooms are fully naturally ventilated daily.
Bars, Restaurants &
Our wide range of high quality
bars & restaurants following all
Covid19 safety measures and
fulfill all our guests’ various
tastes and moods.
HACCP & ISO
All Bars, Restaurants and Kitchens
rigorously follow HACCP & ISO
Hands sanitization stations are
available in all outlets.
Guests temperature will be
randomly taken and anyone of
37.3ºC degrees and above will not
be permitted to enter.
Furniture have been re-arranged
to follow the social distancing
protocols and safely serve all
guests in a relaxing and risk-free
Reservation is required to
ensure social distancing.
Bars, Restaurants &
Digital menus available to
Masks & gloves for buffet
Guests using buffets , should
mandatory wear masks and
Dining tables & chairs are cleaned
and disinfected thoroughly after
guest departure and prior to
allowing new guests to sit.
Frequent disinfection of buffets
surfaces and replacement of
serving utensils, spoons,
Buffets have been reorganized.
Queuing to buffet is managed
and monitored by a hostess in
order to control social
Reservation is required to
ensure social distancing.
Pools & Beach
Beach & pool towels
All provided beach/pool towels have
been hot cycled washed to 70ºC.
Beach/pool towels are mandatorily
placed on the sun-bed, under the
Umbrellas, sunbeds & side table
Umbrellas are placed at 4m between
the axles and sunbeds are placed at
2m apart, to meet social distancing
requirements. Sunbeds, umbrella‘s
pole and side table are disinfected
after every guest use.
Use of pools & pool water
Daily surveillance strengthening
of pool water quality and frequent
PH and chlorine tests are made.
Swimmer must wear a swim cap.
Serenity Spa & Hair Salon
‣ All highly trained and experienced staff ensure a
tranquil relaxed journey throughout all our spa’s
‣ Entrance to Spa facilities is via appointment. All
entering will be checked for high temperature. Anyone
with 37.3ºC and above will not be permitted to enter
‣ All staff and therapists mandatory wear masks and
‣ Treatment beds and equipment are frequently
disinfected and equipped with a single use paper
for every treatment.
‣ Minimum one hour gap between massage and other
beauty treatment when used the same room to allow
deep cleaning and disinfection.
‣ All spa areas are frequently and intensely cleaned
and disinfected as per protocols.
‣ Attendance at the gym must be scheduled so as to
prevent congestion and conglomeration.
‣ Temperature will be checked. Anyone with 37.3 and
above will not be permitted to enter.
‣ The maximum capacity of the gym is 10m² per athlete
‣ The distance between machines is 2 m.
‣ All athletes mandatory wear masks and gloves.
‣ All machines and equipment are frequently
‣ Gym Room is frequently and intensely cleaned and
‣ The locker rooms shower, saunas & steam bath will
remain closed. Only the use of cabinets is allowed.
Mini Club &
‣ Our supervised kids clubs provide a range of indoor
and outdoor activities for children between 4 – 12
‣ Child Care Staff mandatory wear mask and gloves.
‣ Regular hand hygiene of staff parents and children.
‣ Reservation is required to ensure social distancing of
1 child per 3m².
‣ Trained staff constantly monitor children for any
possible symptoms, and respond swiftly & safely.
‣ All furniture, toys, books, etc. and all outdoor
playground equipment, are regularly deeply
disinfected with certified products.
‣ Outdoor animation and evening entertainment
programme will be available as normal, keeping the
social distancing rules.
Contingency Plan for
Possible Guest or Member of Staff
with Covid-19 Symptoms
As the health and safety of our staff and
guests is always our highest priority, an action
plan has been designed.
The possible infected person will be guided
immediately to a designated response room
and local government health authorities will be
informed to take over his/her care.
All staff has been trained on how to handle
such a case, assuring the well-being of the
possible infected person, and for preventing
the spread of the virus.
His/her regular and response room or
workplace will be disinfected fully and his/her
mates or colleagues will be tested.