Registered Nurse Referral Bonus Program
Our Nurse Referral Bonus Program offers $7,500 in a referral
bonus for referring qualified BSN nurses to our organization.
Know a nurse that would make a great addition to our team?
Here’s how to refer them:
Complete an application through https://ololrmc.com/careers/.
Under Referral Source, the applicant must:
1. Select “Current Employee” under “How did you find out about this
2. Under “Referred Employee Name,” enter the referring team member’s
name and department.
3. After the applicant applies, team member emails the completed
referral form to firstname.lastname@example.org with “RN Referral Bonus” in
the subject line.
Team Member Referral Form
FMOL Team Member
REFERRAL GUIDELINES AND INSTRUCTIONS
Team Member may obtain the Referral Form from Human
Resources, their Manager or may download it from the
Policies section on the intranet site.
The referred team member must select “Current Employee”
from the drop down menu on their application and enter the
referring team member’s name and department. Team
member (TM) must be employed and in good standing.
Once the team member has completed the Referral Form,
they must email the form to email@example.com. HR will
send the TM an acknowledgement of receipt via e-mail.
Former team members who have worked at FMOLHS or
related health care organization in any capacity, including
PRN, within the past 6 months are ineligible to be considered
as a qualifying candidate for any referred incentives.
Contract and temporary team members are not eligible to
receive the incentive.
STATE YOUR BELIEF AS TO WHY THE REFERRED CANDIDATE IS BEST QUALIFIED FOR THE AVAILABLE POSITION:
HUMAN RESOURCES USE ONLY
New Hire - DATE OF
New Hire - START DATE
TA REP NAME
TA REP SIGNATURE
Frequently Asked Questions
• What are the program Details?
$7500 referral bonus will be paid to any current OLOL team member who refers a Louisiana registered nurse with at
least 1 year of experience as an RN and is referred and hired into a full time non-exempt bedside RN Staff position.
The $7500 will be paid into two separate payments:
1. $2500 will be paid once the referred team member has completed 90 days of employment
2. $5000 will be paid once the referred team member has completed 1 year of full-time continuous employment.
The bonus is taxable.
• Can a referral bonus be paid if I refer someone that previously worked at Our Lady of the Lake? Yes, as long as this
person has not worked at Our Lady of the Lake within the last 6 months.
• Can I still receive the referral bonus, if the person I referred forgot to type my name on the application? No. Referral
bonuses will only be paid when the applicant enters the team member’s name while initially completing the application.
• I referred team members who were hired as a Temporary In-House Registered Staff Nurse and a nurse in a clinic.
Am I eligible for the referral bonus for either of these hires? No. The bonus will only be paid on those team members
hired into a full-time non-exempt bedside RN Staff position in the hospital.
• Are Nurse Managers, Directors and Administrators eligible to receive bonuses for referrals?
No. Only Unit Supervisors and below ranking employees are eligible for the referral bonus. The
referring employee can be part-time, full-time or PRN status. They also must not be under any
disciplinary action during the time of the referral or payout(s).
• If I referred a Nurse Manager or Director, would I still be eligible for a referral bonus? No. The
referral bonus is only for full-time staff RNs and not managers or directors.
• Can I refer more than one person and still be paid the referral bonus? There is no limit to the
number of payments a referring team member can receive, but you will only be paid if the person
hired has listed your name on the application and meets all other criteria required for payment.
• Can I be paid the referral bonus if I refer someone to work on my team? Yes, as long as this
person does not report to you directly or indirectly.
• What happens if two current team members refer the same person? The referral bonus will be
paid on the first application received.
• How many referral bonuses will be paid per referred team member? Only one referral bonus
will be paid per referred team member. It will go to the first name listed on the application.
How did you find out about this position?* Current Employee
If you were referred by a current employee, please enter their name and
Referred Employee Name: _______
Referred Employee Department: ________
Are you currently employed by Our Lady of the lake Regional Medical
Center or any of its affiliate in any capacity?
Hire Date: ______
Have you previously filed an application with Our Lady of the Lake
Regional Medical Center or any of its affiliates?
Do you have any relatives who are currently employed by, or who worked
in the past five (5) years for, Our Lady of the Lake Regional Medical
Are you under 18 years of age?
Can you travel if a job requires it?
Do you have any limitations that would affect your ability to perform the
essential job functions of the position(s)?