A popular seaside holiday resort.
Unique seaside views and numerous
possibilities for summertime activities.
The Sand Dunes turn into Snow Dunes
making Kalajoki a true Winter Wonderland.
Kalajoki: the center, the old town Plassi and the Sand Dunes resort area.
The Rahja archipelago.
Surrounded by nature, with nature trails departing from the resort.
Maakalla, an old fishermen’s island, a combination of rugged maritime beauty and history.
Admire the sunset from the top of a stand-up paddle.
Head out for a kayak trip and visit the islands at the Rahja archipelago.
Discover the shoreline from
the top of a horseback.
Enjoy a round of golf.
Winter windsurfing on the frozen sea! Easy to try for all!
Ice-fishing, the perfect wintertime activity of the frozen sea.
Let the huskies lead the way! Enjoy an adventure in the nature or on the frozen sea.
Culture available for all: old
buildings, museums, handicrafts.
Accommodation options for all: over
13 000 beds in our compact resort!
Over 20 restaurants and cafés!
Conference and meeting
facilities for groups from 10
to 1500 attendees.
31 st of August 2019,
Events throughout the year!
The New Marina.
Kalajoki, years of international activities
‣ Experience of almost 20 years in hosting Japanese students
‣ Longest Finland-Japan education co-operation between
sister city Izumo and Kalajoki
Kalajoki Booking Centre
‣ DMC office in Kalajoki with full tour operator rights
‣ packages for FITs and groups
‣ round trips
‣ leisure programs for families
‣ events & meetings
‣ educational visits, study trips, school camps, homestay
‣ technical visits
Contact person: Ms Laura Kujala
A variety of educational products with
Kalajoki Booking Center:
‣ Homestay educational packages
o Unique opportunity to get to know to
Finnish culture, daily school life and local
o Products around specific themes
o Pax 10 – 20
o Mostly autumn and spring period
‣ New packages in updated manual
o Study and live like a Finn (high-school)
o Explore the Nordic Arctic Nature
o Help build tomorrow’s nature
o Interactive English sports’ camp
o Husky safari and forest cottage charm in
the heart of Finland
‣ Possibility to broaden trips with collaboration
with Rokua, Liminka, Oulu…
‣ Sports camp for children aged
‣ 26 years experience!
‣ Camping, new friends and new
New technical visits in Kalajoki:
• Retreat: Entrepreneurship boosted
by girl power
• The wonders of the new Finnish
Ecolabelled school: Inspiration in the
• Building the future with wood
Contact: Ms. Laura Kujala
Santa’s Resort & Spa Hotel Sani
‣ Outdoor sports according to the season
‣ Santa’s Resort Education & Leisure Winter Camp
‣ Santa’s Resort Education & Leisure Nature Camp
‣ Technical Visits to the Key Sectors of Kalajoki
‣ Entrepreneurship camp
‣ Enjoying the arctic seaside, top quality services!
‣ Accommodation in hotel rooms, min. group 10 persons.
Contact person: Ms. Eveliina Korhonen
+358 40 1906 003, email@example.com
Kalajoki Tourism Association
Ms. Helena Eijsberg
+358 50 472 9706