Steps to Uninstall Bitdefender
Windows 8 Security
• Step 1: Login to your PC as the “administrator” user.
Before closing save all of your important data.
• Step 2: Now double click on “Control Panel” in
desktop. Then, click on “Uninstall a program” in it.
• Step 3: Search the item “Bitdefender Windows 8
Security”. Then, push “Enter” or open the Uninstall
alternative in the “Uninstall or change a program” list.
• Step 4: Choose “Remove Bitdefender” and uninstall
Bitdefender Windows 8 Security from your computer”
alternative in the right pane to initiate the standard
• Step 5: Then select second alternative “FULL uninstall of
Bitdefender”, and press the “Next” button.
• Wait for the uninstallation process to be finished.
• Step 6: Then restart your PC manually.
• Also remove the unutilized Microsoft Visual C++ 2010
(v10.0.40219) of MS Windows programs manager (which is
already installed as Bit defender’s component).
Why Approach Us?
• We are a team of highly qualified Bitdefender
Customer Support professionals and resolve all of your
issues by delivering the best-in-industry services to
customers. Bitdefender related issues taken care at our
end are Install Bitdefender Antivirus, Support for New
Product Registration Issues, Bitdefender Subscription
Related Issues, Support to Configure Bitdefender
Antivirus, Bitdefender Setup Support for Windows &
Mac, Support to Uninstall or Reinstall Bitdefender, Scan
and Remove Virus with Bitdefender Support, Malware,
Adware and Spyware Removal Support and Issue while
Upgrading Bitdefender Antivirus are greatly taken care
by our expert technicians.
Get in touch with us
Address: 1680 Michigan Avenue, Suite 700, Austin, Texas, 73301 (U.S)
Support Mail : support@Bitdefenderantivirussupportnumber.com