Greater Bendigo City Council adopted the Council Plan 2013-2017 (2016-2017 Update) on June 29, 2016.
The Plan contains Council’s vision and values and direction for the 2013-2017 period and proposed actions for 2016-2017. These underpin the way the City of Greater Bendigo manages and conducts its operations.
Updated with interviews from Toyota's World Rally Championship launch.
*Full 2016 Rally Australia coverage
* New AP4 Mini Cooper for Eli Evans
* Subaru back for more in 2017 ARC
* Quantock wins Paddon scholarship
* Mixed news for top ARC crews
* Ogier, Tanak confirmed at M-Sport
* Frank Kelly - the mad Irish Escort star, Part 2
* We drive a one-make series Ford Fiesta
* Remembering the PNG Safari
* Travelling man: Hayden Paddon
* The history of pace notes explained
* Hayden Paddon column
* The Inside Line with Martin Holmes
* 5 minutes with Molly Taylor
* Hyundai’s Michel Nanden
* Kennards Hire Rally Australia
* Rally of India APRC
* Classic Adelaide Rally
* Begonia Rally
* Silver Fern Rally
* NSW Rally Championship
* Southern Cross Rally
We are pleased to release the September 2016 Africa Market Update covering macroeconomic trends in Nigeria, Kenya, Tanzania, Angola, Uganda and Rwanda. In this report we shed insight on: Ethiopia's political risk environment in light of ongoing anti-government protests; Nigeria's slump into recession and Kenya's capping of commercial bank lending rates. The report also includes commentary published by members of our team on topical issues including trends in emerging markets and the electoral cycle in sub-Saharan Africa.