17.05.2023 Aufrufe

Kildare Tourist Guide 2023

Kildare Tourist Guide 2023 - Brought to you by Liffey Champion

Kildare Tourist Guide 2023 - Brought to you by Liffey Champion


Sie wollen auch ein ePaper? Erhöhen Sie die Reichweite Ihrer Titel.

YUMPU macht aus Druck-PDFs automatisch weboptimierte ePaper, die Google liebt.




Brought to you by

Burial ground of Arthur Guinness<br />

The burial ground of Arthur Guinness is<br />

located at Oughterard Graveyard,<br />

Ardclough in a beautiful rural setting<br />

along Arthur's way. The site is an early<br />

Christian monastic site. Saint Bridget<br />

is said to have founded a monastery<br />

here in the 6th century. Before you visit the final resting<br />

place of Arthur Guinness, viewing the exhibition From<br />

Malt to Vault is a must as part of his story. Ardclough<br />

Village Centre is the only interpretive centre of the burial<br />

place of Arthur Guinness. The exhibition explores the 6th<br />

century graveyard and its ruined castle, round tower and<br />

numerous Guinness family member tombs.

Bodenstown Graveyard<br />

Bodenstown Graveyard containing a<br />

ruined medieval church, is best<br />

known as the burial place of the<br />

Irish patriot Wolfe Tone (1763–<br />

1798).<br />

The stone church dates to before<br />

1352 but was ruined by the 19th century; all that remains<br />

are the west gable and north and<br />

south walls.<br />

Wolfe Tone was buried next to his<br />

father at Bodenstown following his<br />

death in 1798 and his tomb was<br />

restored in 1971.

From Castleknock, Leixlip, Maynooth and Kilcock<br />

Call Jenny on<br />

087 937 7588<br />

royalcanalboattrips@gmail.com<br />


Grand Canal Greenway Bike Hire<br />

Based in the inland harbour village of Sallins, you<br />

can bike down to the majestic Cliff at Lyons or up<br />

to Robertstown for a memorable day out with<br />

family or friends.<br />

Range of bikes to rent<br />

including hybrids and<br />

classic bikes.<br />

Rates start at €10<br />

for both adult and<br />

childrens bikes.<br />

www.grandcanalgreenwaybikehire.ie<br />

Tel: 045 255 621

Castletown’s restored<br />

18th century<br />

parklands.<br />

Open 7 days, free to<br />

explore and free<br />

parking available<br />

from Exit 6, M4<br />

Castletown’s tearooms,<br />

operated by Brambles.<br />

Open 7 days from 9:30am<br />

to 4:30pm.<br />

House tours<br />

are available 7<br />

days a week<br />


in Celbridge - Ireland’s first and<br />

largest Palladian style house<br />

For opening times and to book<br />

tickets visit www.castletown.ie

Celbridge Abbey<br />

Celbridge Abbey is a historic<br />

building located in Celbridge,<br />

County <strong>Kildare</strong>, Ireland. Originally<br />

built as a country house in the mid-<br />

18th century, it was later<br />

converted into an abbey and<br />

became home to a community of Augustinian Friars. The<br />

building features stunning Georgian architecture, including<br />

a central hall with a double-height ceiling and a sweeping<br />

staircase. The abbey has a rich history, including visits<br />

from famous figures such as Jonathan Swift and Arthur<br />

Guinness. Today, it is a popular tourist attraction and has<br />

been used as a filming location for movies and TV shows.

Celbridge Mill 1850<br />

The first reference to a mill in<br />

Celbridge was a corn and tuck mill in<br />

1217. The building we see today was<br />

constructed in 1805 and was closed<br />

in 1982. Over the years the mill has<br />

been a source of employment and<br />

has changed use from flour, flax,<br />

textiles to a paper mill. Army clothing worn by Napolean’s<br />

army was made here at the beginning of the 19th century.<br />

Brown wrapping paper and postcards were made from peat<br />

from local bogs at the start of the 20th century. The<br />

building was renovated in 1985 to accommodate alternative<br />

use and is now owned by Celbridge Community Council.

● <br />

<br />

<br />

● ’<br />

● <br />

● <br />

● <br />

● <br />

<br />

● <br />

● <br />

<br />

Clonfert Pet Farm<br />

Clonfert Pet Farm started out in 2009 as a<br />

small open farm with 10 different types of<br />

farm animals and an outdoor play area.<br />

Since then, their animal family has<br />

increased to over 60 different types of<br />

wonderful and exotic animals. There is now<br />

a coffee shop, farm shop, walk ways, picnic<br />

areas, additional outdoor play areas, an indoor soft play<br />

area and mini-golf for your enjoyment. The farm has<br />

grown from strength to strength and continues to thrive<br />

as a successful local family business that is committed<br />

to providing an affordable and fun day out for you and<br />

your family.<br />

Clonfert, Maynooth, Co. <strong>Kildare</strong>, W23 PY05.<br />

Phone: (01) 601 6314. www.clonfertpetfarm.com

The Conolly Folly a.k.a. The Obelisk<br />

The Conolly Folly a.k.a. The Obelisk, is an<br />

obelisk structure located between<br />

Celbridge, Leixlip and Maynooth. It was<br />

built in the mid-18th century by the<br />

Conolly family, then owners of the<br />

Castletown Estate. It was restored in the<br />

mid-20th century by the Irish Georgian Society and is now<br />

a national monument in state care. It was commissioned<br />

by Katherine Conolly, the philanthropic widow of<br />

Speaker William Conolly. It was built at a cost of £400 to<br />

provide employment for the poor of Celbridge when<br />

the famine of 1740 - 41 was at its worst. The obelisk was<br />

built in 1740 after a particularly severe winter. As a folly, it<br />

could be seen from the back of Castletown some 4<br />

kilometres (2.5 miles) away and it is built exactly<br />

perpendicular to the centre of the house.

Donadea Castle and estate<br />

Donadea Castle and Estate was the old<br />

home of the Aylmer family up until<br />

1935 when the last member of the<br />

family, Miss Caroline, died. It is a<br />

National Heritage Area. There are many historical<br />

features including the remains of the castle and walled<br />

gardens, St. Peter’s church, an ice house and boat house.<br />

The Lime tree avenue planted in the 19th century formed<br />

the original entrance to the estate. Another feature of<br />

the park is the 9/11 Memorial, a scaled replica of the twin<br />

towers carved in limestone. The small lake is brimming<br />

with ducks, water-hens and has a beautiful display of<br />

water lilies in the summer. There is a café open weekends<br />

and during school holidays.

Donatello’s Ristorante<br />

Serving Authentic Italian Cuisine.<br />

Open since 1992, Donatello’s<br />

Ristorante was the first restaurant<br />

in Maynooth and for over three<br />

decades it has acted as a community hub for everyone in<br />

the town. Serving pizza, pasta, fish options, vegetarian<br />

and catering for vegans as well as take-away option, why<br />

not try a cocktail on the first floor at the Oak Alley<br />

Cocktail Bar! Located at 8 Main St, Maynooth, in a bigger<br />

and better premises, Donatello’s is still serving the same<br />

traditional taste of Italy and carrying on the traditions<br />

of the Cascella family since 1886. Open Wed/Thurs:<br />

16.00 - 21.30, Fri/Sat: 15.00 - 22.20, Sun: 13.00-21.00.<br />

For bookings phone: 01 610 6558<br />

Email: info@dontatellos.info. www.donatellos.info

Arkle Bar & Shoda Market CafE<br />

`<br />

Shoda Market Café focuses on offering fresh and<br />

healthy dining options. At Shoda, they use the finest<br />

local ingredients in all their menu<br />

items along with providing excellent<br />

artisan coffee using their exclusive<br />

Shoda House Blend. Open Daily from<br />

8am-4pm.<br />

Arkle Bar & Restaurant offers the<br />

perfect location and relaxing<br />

atmosphere for diners to enjoy the<br />

finest local Irish cuisine, fine wines, cocktails, and<br />

whiskeys. Enjoy all major sporting events live on their<br />

138” TV screen. Serving food from 5pm-9pm.<br />

Telephone: 01 629 0909 • www.glenroyal.ie/dining

Glenroyal Hotel<br />

The Glenroyal Hotel is a family-owned<br />

4-star property located in the heart of<br />

<strong>Kildare</strong> in the historical town of<br />

Maynooth. Since 1995, the Glenroyal<br />

Hotel has been one of the best hotels in <strong>Kildare</strong>, priding<br />

themselves on their customer service. They are located<br />

just a gentle stroll from the town of Maynooth, 20<br />

minutes from Dublin and close to excellent train and bus<br />

services. With 154 rooms classically styled and designed<br />

for a great stay, and a choice of single, double, and<br />

family bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms. Apart from<br />

their exquisite accommodation, they also boast a superb<br />

conference centre, a state-of-the-art leisure club and<br />

spa along with superb dining experiences.<br />

01 629 0909 www.glenroyal.ie info@glenroyal.ie

Straffan House / K Club<br />

Stratton house<br />

was built in 1832<br />

by Hugh Martin<br />

of the worldfamous<br />

Barton<br />

and Guestier wine<br />

company. The<br />

design of the<br />

house was based<br />

on a magnificent<br />

chateau at Louveciennes not far from Versailles in France.<br />

The K Club, formerly Straffan House, is now a magnificent<br />

golf resort and was the venue for the 2006 Ryder Cup.

Kilcock Art Gallery<br />

Kilcock, Co. <strong>Kildare</strong> W23E5R5. Est. 1978.<br />

Dealing in fine paintings, sculpture and<br />

prints by all leading names in Irish art.<br />

Situated in Kilcock along the Royal Canal<br />



Greenway, the Gallery is a welcome stop to view beautiful<br />

artworks. It is a welcoming place with a friendly<br />

atmosphere, offering advice and help in building individual<br />

collections and investment portfolios of art.<br />

It is a real treasure trove of both established and new<br />

artistic talent catering for all tastes. Regular exhibitions<br />

held throughout the year.<br />

Opening in May ‘Echos’ an exhibition of original prints by<br />

34 artists. Further information regarding exhibitions and<br />

opening hours call +353 86 257 8283<br />

info@kilcockartgallery.ie www.kilcockartgallery.ie

Kildrought House<br />

This fine house on the main street<br />

near the Guinness statue is the<br />

oldest residence in Celbridge,<br />

dated 1719. It was built by a<br />

Dublin upholsterer and tapestry<br />

maker, Robert Baillie, who brought<br />

Flemish weavers to Dublin. Two of their tapestries,<br />

depicting the Siege of Derry and the Battle of the<br />

Boyne, hang in the Irish House of Lords in College Green,<br />

Dublin, now the Bank of Ireland. Celbridge <strong>Guide</strong>d Tours<br />

can arrange a visit to the house and its garden sloping<br />

down to the River Liffey, by appointment.<br />

Telephone: 087 963 0719.

Killinthomas Woodland<br />

Killinthomas Woodland, Rathangan<br />

Approximately 2km outside<br />

Rathangan Village, this beautiful<br />

Coillte managed woodland is lovely<br />

at any time of the year but it holds<br />

a particular magic as Spring fades<br />

to Summer when the woods are carpeted with bluebells<br />

and wild garlic.<br />

There are a number of short looped walks and trails, each<br />

leading and following on from each other and all<br />

signposted. With picnic tables and benches dotted<br />

throughout it is also a great place for families to visit.

The Leixlip Spa<br />

The Leixlip Spa (also known as Louisa<br />

Bridge Spa) is an archaeological and<br />

hydrogeological complex at Louisa<br />

Bridge, Leixlip, Ireland, situated close to<br />

the Royal Canal, Ireland. It was a popular<br />

health spa in the late 18th and early 19th<br />

century. The site is known to contain a<br />

warm mineralised spring and a cold spring<br />

originating from different sources. The<br />

archaeological structures comprise a<br />

hexagonal spring well and a Romanesque bath. The warm<br />

spring was uncovered in 1794 during the construction of<br />

the Royal Canal.

WHO WE ARE - Lock 13 Brewpub offers locally sourced food matched<br />

with a drink made from the land, a casual & comfortable setting.<br />

WHERE WE ARE - Along the beautiful Grand Canal in Sallins, County<br />

<strong>Kildare</strong>. 5 minutes off exit 9A on the M7 & only a 25 minute train journey<br />

from Dublin, Heuston.<br />

WHAT WE DO - As <strong>Kildare</strong>’s 1st Brewpub, we<br />

pride ourselves on offering hand crafted<br />

premium local beer to our patrons which is<br />

Large Beer Garden<br />

sourced from local maltsters. We are passionate Large Group Bookings<br />

about showcasing local as best we can &<br />

150 Seater Restaurant<br />

endeavour to highlight what we have on our<br />

Open 12.30 - 22.00 wed-Sun<br />

doorstep to our customers, both old and new.<br />

info@lock13.ie<br />

www.lock13.ie<br />


<strong>Kildare</strong> Brewing & lock 13 brew pub<br />

`<br />

Established over 25 years ago, Lock 13<br />

Brewpub is located on the banks of the<br />

historic Grand Canal in the picturesque village<br />

of Sallins. The multi-award winning Lock 13 Brewpub has been<br />

a cornerstone of the local community for decades.<br />

<strong>Kildare</strong> Brewing Company is a small 1,000L micro brewery<br />

based onsite, producing flavoursome and small batch real beer<br />

from local malt & pristine water from a nearby granite lake.<br />

Tours are available and generally take 35-45 mins. €20 per<br />

person, group rates available, or why not try their<br />

Brew/Barge/Dine package for larger groups<br />

(Bargetrip.ie) & then eat in the award winning Lock<br />

13 Brewpub.<br />

Email:info@lock13.ie or visit their website for<br />

bookings/further info: www.kildarebrewing.ie

The Manor Mill Wheel<br />

The Manor Mill Wheel is situated<br />

between the Manor Mill Shopping Centre<br />

and Maynooth Castle. It was built to<br />

commemorate the fact that a real mill<br />

once stood here.There's an interesting<br />

display board beside it giving a run down<br />

on the history of the old mill, the first<br />

recorded listing of the existence of mills<br />

on the site being in 1328 and it was<br />

owned and run from 1830 up until the 1990’s by the<br />

Kavanagh family. The Mill Wheel can be found on a terrace<br />

behind the shopping mall by the stream facing the<br />

picturesque ruin of Maynooth Castle.

The Maynooth Bookshop<br />

Since 1988<br />

Phone: 01 6286 702 | Email: info@maynoothbookshop.com<br />

68 Main Street | Maynooth | Co <strong>Kildare</strong><br />

Voted the Best Bookshop in Leinster<br />

at the An Post Irish Book Awards<br />

We stock a wide range of new and classic titles for all ages<br />

If it is in print, chances are we can get it for you<br />

Free delivery available or collection in store<br />

For the same great service from the comfort of your home<br />


Maynooth Bookshop<br />

A family owned independent bookshop based<br />

in Maynooth, since 1988, this store will be<br />

hard to beat for any bookworm!<br />

In store they stock a wide range of new and classic titles for<br />

all ages and pride themselves on going the extra mile to find<br />

the book you are looking for; if it is in print, chances are they<br />

can get it for you. Aswell as their excellent book choices they<br />

offer a wide range of stationery and cards.<br />

Their online store has a huge selection of books<br />

available with free delivery available or<br />

collection in store.<br />

www.maynoothbookshop.com/<br />

Phone:(01) 628 6702<br />

Email: info@maynoothbookshop.com

Maynooth Castle<br />

Maynooth Castle is a mid to late 12th Century Norman castle<br />

with a history that is both intriguing and exciting. The<br />

stronghold of the Fitzgerald family, the castle has stood on<br />

this site in the centre of Maynooth for over 8 centuries. Today,<br />

Maynooth Castle holds a detailed exhibition on the history of<br />

the Fitzgerald family, one of the most important Anglo-Norman<br />

families in Ireland. Open daily<br />

through the Summer 10.00am -<br />

17.45pm (including public holiday<br />

days). Free admission and Free<br />

<strong>Guide</strong>d Tours. Last guided tour<br />

16.30pm. (45-60mins approx.) Feel<br />

free to visit the castle grounds<br />

also. (35-40 mins approx.)<br />


North <strong>Kildare</strong> Tennis Club<br />

• 5 superb synthetic grass courts located in North<br />

<strong>Kildare</strong> Sports Club<br />

• Caters for social players right through to<br />

competitive league players<br />

• All standards welcome<br />

• Coaching for both adults and juniors available<br />

• Monday Nights – Beginner and intermediate<br />

players<br />

• Tuesday Nights – Social tennis for all levels<br />

• Wednesday Nights – League Practise for ladies<br />

• Thursday Nights – League Practise for Men<br />

• Friday Nights – Mixed Doubles Match Play<br />

• New members are very welcome!<br />

For more information contact Sandra on 087 9767314<br />

www.northkildaretennis.ie<br />

Eircode W23 NR2F

Early<br />

Bird<br />

from €27<br />

daily<br />

Live Music - Wednesday & Thursday<br />

Sangria, Beer & Cocktails, Tapas, Steaks, Seafood

Picaderos Restaurant<br />

Located at Desmond House, Main<br />

Street, Maynooth, this is a restaurant<br />

devoted to a mix of Spanish and Latin<br />

cuisines with a selection of Spanish,<br />

Portuguese, Argentinian, Brazilian and<br />

Mexican food available; tapas, paellas, fajitas,<br />

burritos and ‘Asado’ Grills.<br />

A place to relax and enjoy food either for a<br />

romantic date or birthday party, lunch, dinner or early<br />

bird accompanied by our world famous selection of wines,<br />

with live music - this is a unique restaurant.<br />

Dishes can be adapted on request to vegetarian or Glutenfree/coeliac<br />

friendly.<br />

Bookings: info@picaderos.ie / +353 (01) 6292687.<br />

Open: Wed/Thurs: 15.00-21.30, Fri/Sat: 13.00-22.30 Sun: 1pm-21.00

St. Patrick’s College<br />

St Patrick’s, Maynooth opened its doors as an educational<br />

institution in 1795 as the National Seminary, becoming a<br />

Pontifical University in 1896. In the intervening two centuries,<br />

it has established for itself an impressive reputation for<br />

scholarship and learning. The Pontifical University and<br />

National Seminary are often referred to as Maynooth College.<br />

Today, as a Pontifical University, the St Patrick's specialises<br />

in the study of theology and<br />

philosophy and related areas,<br />

in one of the most beautiful<br />

campuses in Ireland, and the<br />

support of Ireland's newest<br />

university, Maynooth<br />


The Steam Museum & Lodge<br />

Park Walled Garden<br />

Located at Lodge Park, Straffan this is a terrific,<br />

educational day out for all the family. Consisting of<br />

early Inventor’s models, Scientific Engineering<br />

Models and Historic Works of Mechanical Art as<br />

well as huge nineteenth century Stationary Engines running in steam on<br />

occasion. Come and see the Large Engines on Sundays and Bank<br />

Holidays steam up in the Power Hall between 2 and 4pm.<br />

After your visit at the Steam Museum wander through the adjoining<br />

18th century walled gardens for an enjoyable summers afternoon.<br />

Opening hours: May: Sat/Sunday/Bank Holiday Mon: 1-5 pm. June, July<br />

and August: Friday/Sat/Sun/Bank Holiday Mon: 1-5pm. Steam up<br />

Sundays and Bank Holiday Mondays. Barista Bike Cafe - Open 7 days:<br />

9.30-4pm serving tea/coffee and light lunches.<br />

Visit: www.steam-museum.com to see the full range of what is on offer!<br />

Ph: +353 83 016 8338

Taghadoe Round Tower<br />

Just a few kilometres from<br />

Celbridge is one of the area’s<br />

oldest monuments, Taghadoe<br />

Round Tower, part of a monastic<br />

settlement dating back to the<br />

6th century. The tower was used<br />

for about 1000 years but had<br />

been abandoned by the 17th Century.<br />

Round Towers, a striking feature of Ireland’s<br />

built heritage, are thought to have been<br />

refuges against Viking marauders, their<br />

elevated entrance enabling the monks to take<br />

shelter with their sacred possessions.<br />

Another theory is that they were bell towers.

Leixlip Castle Boat House<br />

Where the Rye Water meets the River Liffey<br />

in Leixlip stands a Boat House Gazebo at the<br />

water’s edge. Constructed in the mid to late<br />

18th century, it lies in the grounds of Leixlip<br />

Castle. The structure is of two parts: a space<br />

at water level in which a boat would have been<br />

housed. Before the Leixlip hydroelectric dam<br />

was built, the higher water-levels would have flowed into<br />

this main chamber and above this, is a space that was<br />

probably used as a viewing platform and for picnics. The<br />

building is topped by a copper-clad dome and a tall,<br />

hexagonal chimneystack. A good viewpoint is from the<br />

terrace of the Courtyard Hotel.


The Roost is a large public house which<br />

consists of seven bars, spread over two<br />

floors. It is a cornerstone in the Maynooth<br />

community as it caters to patrons of all ages. It combines<br />

the old and new, with many of the original pieces on view in<br />

the pub.<br />

At the weekend the atmosphere shifts and<br />

becomes a focal point for socialising and the<br />

best live entertainment. The main stage hosts<br />

incredible live bands and DJs on a weekly basis.<br />

A few of the recent acts have included the<br />

likes of Live Forever Oasis Tribute Band,<br />

AbbaEsque, DJ John Gibbons & Shane Codd.<br />

The Roost is open from midday til late, 7 days a week.


“We are very passionate about<br />

what we sell and hope you<br />

enjoy shopping with us”<br />

Our stunning range of gifts include Crystal, Frames,<br />

Mugs, Candles, Flowers, Handbags, Fragrance’s,<br />

Jewellery, Homeware, Baby, Beauty & Wellbeing and<br />

General Giftware.<br />

Stockist of Big Brands such as Tipperary Crystal,<br />

Killarney Crystal, Galway Crystal, Green Angel, Irish<br />

Botanicals, Knight & Day Jewellery, Jo Browne, Celtic<br />

Candles and Nicholas Moss, Wrendale, Alice Wheeler,<br />

Little Irish Birdie, Red Kitchen and much more.<br />

Check us out at www.thisandthatgifts.ie<br />

Church Street, Kilcock, Co <strong>Kildare</strong> W23K594<br />

Open Monday to Friday 9-5:30 • Saturday 9-3<br />



this and that<br />

This and That Gifts is a family owned and run business that<br />

specialises in gifts that are quirky and heartfelt.<br />

Stockists of beautiful jewellery,<br />

handbags, candles, fragrances,<br />

homeware and much more.<br />

Whether for a treat for yourself or to<br />

find the perfect gift for any occasion,<br />

This and That Gifts is not to be missed.<br />

Put your very own personal touch to<br />

your gifts by personalising them with<br />

any image or message.<br />

This & That Gifts, Church Street, Kilcock, Co. <strong>Kildare</strong><br />

W23K594. www.thisandthatgifts.ie

the westgrove hotel<br />

Located in the County <strong>Kildare</strong> village of<br />

Clane, the Westgrove Hotel is a mere 10<br />

minutes from the M4 and Maynooth and<br />

from the M7 via the new Junction 9A.<br />

Easily accessible to all local attractions,<br />

such as <strong>Kildare</strong> Village Luxury Shopping, the Irish<br />

National Stud & Japanese Gardens and much more.<br />

Boasting 96 bedrooms, including family rooms and<br />

Apartments, the Westgrove Hotel is the perfect<br />

accommodation option for business travellers, couples<br />

and families alike.<br />

Their O’Connell and Alexandra Suites are the perfect<br />

locations for Weddings, conferences and all special<br />

occasion celebrations. www.westgrovehotel.com

The Wonderful Barn<br />

The Wonderful Barn is on the Celbridge<br />

Road, Leixlip. The barn was built in 1743 on<br />

the Leixlip side of the Castletown Estate. A<br />

central hole through each of the floors<br />

supports the generally accepted theory of<br />

its use as a granary.The barn was built in the<br />

years immediately following the famine of1740 - 41, as<br />

there was a need for new grain stores in case of another<br />

famine. The construction project also likely served as a way<br />

to keep the local poor employed. The tower is seen from<br />

the east windows of Castletown House, so it filled that<br />

vista, possibly as a folly. In this, it is not unlike the Conolly<br />

Folly (an Obelisk), which was built on the estate in 1740-41.

Workhouse burial ground<br />

350 metres from Castletown gates on is an<br />

intact Workhouse building and its burial<br />

ground, a stark reminder of a dark period in<br />

Irish history, the Great Famine. When<br />

workhouse inmates died their bodies were<br />

buried together in unmarked graves. Possibly thousands<br />

were buried there unknown and forgotten, their names<br />

unrecorded.<br />

A cross was later erected in memory of all who died during<br />

those tragic years. In 2007 Celbridge Tidy Towns restored<br />

the graveyard and erected a beautiful memorial sculpture.<br />

The Workhouse building on the Maynooth Road now has a<br />

much brighter role as home to Ireland's leading decorative<br />

paint brand, Colourtrend.

Hurra! Ihre Datei wurde hochgeladen und ist bereit für die Veröffentlichung.

Erfolgreich gespeichert!

Leider ist etwas schief gelaufen!