In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, Ever Merciful
Monthly Newsletter of Majlis
Khuddamul Ahmadiyya Inner Park
Al Noor Newsletter 1
Majlis Khuddamul Ahmadiyya Inner Park
The Holy Qur’an
154. O ye who believe,! seek help
through perseverance and Prayer;
surely, Allah is with the steadfast.
بِسْمِ االلهِ الر َّحْمَٰنِ الر َّحِيمِ
Due to some technical difficulties,
we are publishing this newsletter
later than usual, we apologise for
any inconvenience caused..
Abdullah bin ‘Amar (ra) relates
that the Holy Prophet
Inside this issue:
The Holy Qur’an 2
Writings of The
Promised Messiah (as)
‘Surely things will happen
to my people as happened
earlier to the Israelites. They
will resemble each other like
one shoe in a pair resembles
the other - to the extent that
if anyone among the Israelites
had openly committed
adultery with his mother,
there will be some who
would do this in my ummah
(people) as well. Verily, the Israleites were divided into 72 sects, but my people
will be divided into 73 sects. All of them will be in the Fire except one.’
The Companions asked,’ Who are they, O Messenger of Allah?’ The Holy
Prophet (pbuh) said: They are the people who will follow my practice and that
of my companions.
Writings of Promised Messiah (as)
The revival of Islam demands a price from us. What is the price? The price is
to die in this pursuit. On this death depends the revival of Islam, the revival of
Muslims and the manifestation of the living God. This spirit of sacrifice is
known as “Islam” and this Islam is one that Allah wants to resurrect.
(Victory of Islam, page 14)
My dear companions! This is the time to perform service for your religion and
to establish objectives of your religion. Appreciate of this rare opportunity,
for, if it passes by it may never come back again.
(Kashti-e-Nuh, Roohani Khaza’in, Vol 19, Page 83)
Raza Ul Haq
Local Ijtema + Pictures 5
Local Ijtema in
Review of Religions
Atfal Page 8
Atfal Page - Atfal Local
Ijtema in Pictures
Prayer Timings &
Al Noor Newsletter 2
Short Summary of Friday Sermons
Summaries of Friday Sermons can be found on www.alislam.org - Now for your convenience, the Summary of the Friday Sermons are also available in
Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word and PDF formats.
Please note that these are just summaries, readers are strongly advised to listen to the full audio or video recordings available online.
Persecution & Prayers – 3 rd December 2010
• Hudhur (aba) said that only Ahmadis of today are the models of victimized believers
• Hudhur (aba) referred to a poetic verse of the Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) outlining the principle to deal
with such persecution
‘When the enemy exceeds in noise and clamour; we take refuge in the Hidden Friend’
• Hudhur (aba) explained that in order to attain complete sincerity and absolute devotion to God, it is needed to lose
oneself in the Hidden Friend
• When the world persecutes God’s peoples, He and His angels shower every blessing on those who ‘hide/absorb
themselves in the protection of Allah’
• Hudhur (aba) said that each Ahmadi should offer two Nafl Prayer a day for the persecuted Ahmadis
Muharram and status of Hadhrat Hussein (ra) – 10 th December 2010
• Hudhur (aba) began the Friday Sermon by reading an Urdu poetic verse by Hadhrat Musleh Maud (may Allah be
pleased with him)
‘They make you Hussein –like and themselves become like Yazid, What a good bargain it is; let the enemy hurl arrows’
• When taqwa declines, the height of barbarity is committed and people of God are murdered in the name of God
• On the 10 th of Muharram, the beloved of the Holy Prophet (pbuh), Hadhrat Hussein (may Allah be pleased with him)
• The details of this martyrdom and what followed ensures one that the perpetrators may have uttered the Kalima but
in fact they did not believe in God
• Hadhrat Imam Hussein (may Allah be pleased with him) gave his life to establish truth
• Hudhur (aba) said invoking Darood was the excellent way of expressing one’s sentiments about Karbala and love for
the beloved of the Holy Prophet (pbuh)
Faith-inspiring accounts of love of God and His chosen people – 17 th December 2010
• Hudhur (aba) gave a sermon on faith-inspiring accounts of love of God and His chosen people by a number of companions
of the Promised Messiah (on whom be peace)
• Hudhur (aba) explained that to love others for the sake of God is an intense expression of loveo f God
• When God blesses the act of loving ordinary believers for His sake, then how much greater would be His blessings
for loving His Prophets and chosen people
• After narrating many faith-inspiring incidences, Hudhur (aba) said that these models of love and sincerity should be
kept alive in generations to come. May God enable us to uphold these models for His sake
Positive resolve and absence of despair in true believers – 24 th December 2010
• Hudhur (aba) based his Friday Sermon on true believers’ positive resolve and absence of despair even in most challenging
• Hudhur (aba) recounted the faith-inspiring highlights of Jalsas in Rabwah in the past; enthusiasm of school children,
decorations of Rabwah and generosity of hospitable families
• Hudhur (aba) counselled Ahmadis against despair in these difficult and restrictive circumstances of distress and anguish
• Hudhur (aba) advised us to turn all our distress in tearful supplication to God during Jalsa Qadian and then make this
practice a permanent of life
• Hudhur (aba) announced the sad news of the martyrdom of Sheikh Umer Javed Sahib from Mardan, Pakistan
2010 – A blessed year for Ahmadiyya Muslim Community – 31 st December 2010
• Hudhur (aba) said 2010 started on a Friday and is ending on a Friday, a day of immense blessings in Islam, thus giving
significance to an otherwise inconsequential matter of last day of the year
• Our detractors may question the blessed aspect of the year for us as we lost nearly a hundred lives during the year,
who left behind many bereaved families
• However, Hudhur (aba) said, when there are courageous mothers and families full of resolve then loss of life is not a
sign of God’s displeasure
• Hudhur (aba) said tonight bid farewell to this year and welcome the next one with prayers for special capacity to
remove our weaknesses that have kept us from doing good work, may we be able to carry them out in the New Year
• Hudhur (aba) commended the website team and mentioned that our website alislam.org has a new resource. A word
search facility is now available for all the books of the Promised Messiah (on whom be peace)
• Hudhur (aba) directed that the Facebook account opened in his name without knowledge should be avoided
and people should not leave their comments on it and no one should join it
Al Noor Newsletter 3
• Maal Ashra starting on January 8th.
• Atfal Class, every Saturday, 11am-12:30pm at Ackroydon Hall. All Atfal of Inner
Park are requested to attend these classes. All Atfal must bring a pen and a
diary to the class, and must always wear a “Topi”.
• Ta’leem Class every Sunday at 2:00pm in Ackroydon Hall.
• Majlis-e-Aamla Meeting on 9th of January at 2:00pm in Ackroydon Hall.
• General Meeting on 23rd January 2011 at Ackroydon Hall.
Inner Park Qiadat planted a Tree in Sarai Khidmat on January 1st 2011.
Sadr Majlis Faheem Anwar Sahib were also present there. The tree we planted
was a flowering plant. Inner Park Qiadat will continue to plant a tree every month.
You can also have a look at our previous activities at www.khuddam.org.uk .
Al Noor Newsletter 4
Qiadat Inner Park Local Ijtema 2010/2011
By the grace of Allah Qiadat Inner Park held its local Ijtema on 25th December
2010. Venue was Ackroydon hall. Registration began at 9:00am and the programme
started at 10:00am. Opening session was chaired by Sadr Jama’at Inner
Park Nasir Bhatti Sahib which ended with silent prayer.
Academic competitions started at 11:00 am for both Khuddam and Atfal. Zuhr and
Asr prayers were offered at 1:30pm. After prayers lunch was served. Final session
started at 3:30pm. Final session was chaired by Sadr Majlis Fahim Anwar Sahib
which ended in silent prayer.
More Ijtema pictures on the Khuddam website.
Al Noor Newsletter 5
Qiadat Inner Park Local Ijtema 2010/2011
Al Noor Newsletter 6
Review of Religions
My dear Khuddam and Atfal brothers,
Assalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullah.
May the Lord of mankind open unto you the gates of His mercy and may He so ordain that you are always accompanied
by the supplication of His angels.
At this year’s Jalsa Salana UK, Huzur Aqdas (atba)
asked for members of the Jama’at to come forward to
subscribe for The Review of Religions. This magazine
was launched in Urdu and English by the Promised
Messiah (as) himself in 1902 and has, by the grace of
Allah, been in print ever since. Huzur (atba) reminded
the Jama’at that, in light of the importance of this magazine, the Promised Messiah (as) drew attention towards
increasing subscribers. I regret that we are not among the foremost to respond to this call of Huzur Aqdas (atba),
especially given that I happen to be on the Editorial Board for the magazine.
Huzur (atba) pointed out that, although currently the literature of the Jama‘at is disseminated through various modes,
as The Review of Religions began during the time of the Promised Messiah (as) and he desired that the subscription
should increase, the Jama’at should pay particular attention to subscribing to it in print form.
In reference to the magazine, the Promised Messiah (as) wrote: “If, God forbid, this magazine ceases to exist as a
result of a lack of interest from this community, then this would be a cause for mourning for the community.
Therefore, I urge, with great emphasis, the sincere members of my community to provide as much support and
financial assistance as may be possible for them.” He added: “Therefore, anyone who helps me in my wish in my
presence and during my lifetime, I expect that such a person will be with me on the Day of Resurrection.”
He stated further that: “If to support this magazine 10,000 people of this community subscribe to the English or Urdu
editions, then it would run according to one’s wishes.” [Al Hakam, vol. 7, number 32, p.19 and also cited in The
Review of Religions (Urdu), September 1903].
In light of Huzur Aqdas(atba)’s instruction and the unequivocal wishes of the Promised Messiah (as), I humbly
request all members of Majlis Khuddamul Ahmadiyya UK to subscribe to, and reap the benefits of, this noble
publication. The annual cost of subscription in the UK is just £15 and this can be done online at
www.reviewofreligions.org, from where you can also obtain any further relevant information.
May Allah grant the members of Majlis Khuddamul Ahmadiyya UK the opportunity to contribute both financially and
intellectually to this magazine and may He enable us to be ever responsive to the call of Khilafat.
Al Noor Newsletter 7
Majlis Atfalul Ahmadiyya Inner Park
I bear witness that there is none worthy of
worship except Allah. He is One and has
no partner, and I bear witness that Muhammad
SAW is His servant and messenger.
I solemnly pledge that I shall always be
ready to serve Islam, Ahmadiyyat, The
Nation and the Country.
I shall always speak the truth I shall not
use foul language against anybody and I
shall strive to obey ALL the commands of
Khalifatul Masih. Insha’Allah.
Majlis Atfalul Ahmadiyya Pledge
Daud Khan Sahib is the new National Mohtamim Atfal.
He can be contacted on: email@example.com
Weekly Atfal Class takes place every
Saturday, 11am-12:30pm at (Lower)
Ackroydon Hall (26 Montfort Place, SW19
Please make sure you attend these
classes and arrive on time. Always bring a
pen, diary and a “Topi” with you.
Please send us your issues, suggestions, questions, articles, feedback, jokes and riddles for the next issue to:
Al Noor Newsletter 8
Majlis Atfalul Ahmadiyya Inner Park
This month MAA Inner Park Qiadat held it local Ijtema, with the Atfal academics
held separately from Khuddam, in a separate hall. Atfal attendance at this Ijtema
was 100% Masha’Allah. Sadr Majlis Fahim Anwar Sahib distributed prizes as well.
Al Noor Newsletter 9
Prayer Timings for Fazl Mosque—on 19th January 2011
Inner Park Qiadat distributed packets of sweets to Non-Ahmadis and neighbours which included a message
“Wish you Merry Christmas and a Prosper and Happy New Year”
From: Ahmadiyya Muslim Youth Association UK
The London Mosque: 16 Gressenhall Road London SW18 5QL
The Inner Park Khuddam newsletter team welcomes your comments or suggestions for
improvements to this newsletter. We also wish to receive material for publication. In
particular we would like to hear about any jama’at news or information on any subject of
life. Please note that all material should be provided in electronic format together with
photographs where appropriate.
The deadline to submit your material is the 10th of each month. Please help us to make
this newsletter successful .
Please send all your correspondence to either Local Qaid or the email shown below.
Jazakallah and remember the newsletter publishing team in your prayers .
Any queries, questions, feedback etc. please email us on:
Al Noor Newsletter 10