Is It Still Worth Investing In Outdoor Signs?
Digital ads at the gas station or at the bus stop and even on the sides of the buses make a
wider and appreciated part of outdoor signs that are light on spending yet heavy on results. But
what about larger, relatively costlier and older deals of billboard signs? Are they still worth an
investment? Can they still get best returns to businesses?
Answer to these questions is certainly yes if you notice the huge billboard signs when you drive
idly for 45 minutes or an hour to office daily and if you notice when the sign company changes
the poster to be better than the previous. If you are noticing these huge yet small things, be
assured that your consumers too are noticing it and perhaps getting influenced by it to get you
What Does The Studies Show
Normally, a person spends almost 20 hours each week and passes across numerous sign
boards. The studies about the effects of outdoor sign show some interesting particulars:
• Almost 72% of commuters do look at the messages on conventional or traditional
• Well over one third of them check out the details mentioned in the billboards
• Over 58% of commuters shared something funny or interesting that they saw on the
• More than 44% of them learned about the restaurant or business that they later visited
• Over 26% people noted the contact numbers and other details about the business
• About 24% people were motivated to visit the mall or the business through billboards
• Over 50% people get directional information from the billboards
• A good over 24% people immediately visit the business due to its outdoor sign
With all the latest technical gadgets, it is obviously easy to get the details of anything you want
to know yet outdoor billboards play their role silently but brilliantly. If you choose the right
signage manufacturer company, the outdoor signs can munificently serve their purposes of:
A) Being noticed
B) Influencing consumer to a large degree
With signs business continually evolving each day in the market with newest printing techniques
and state of the art machinery, it still makes a great sense to invest in outdoor signs. Keeping
your message clear and interesting rather than crowded and staid can fetch tremendous results
for any business. Keep your focus on doing it right rather than just doing it anyways with
numerous colors and odd fonts to give headaches.
Get incredible design ideas right from creation to installation of your signage from one of the
most experienced and reliable sign company Kansas City right here.