Views
1 month ago

The Tricky Side Of Omni-Channel

Is this agent likely to

Is this agent likely to perform? - 57% of employees in UK are disengaged - 26% are HIGHLY disengaged - => together 83% - Situation in CC and CS departments often worse because of nature of job and customer reactions Source: UK Gallup study

Companies with engaged employees 21% 21% 10% 147% More profitable Better service and productivity Higher customer loyalty Higher earnings per share SOURCES: : Gallup Survey 2013, Gallup Q12® Meta-Analysis Report, Quora consulting report 2016, office for national statistics and OECD, Source office for national statistics