CosBeauty is the #BeautyAddict's guide to lifestyle, health and beauty in Australia.
In this issue:
- The 2019 Christmas Gift Guide
- City Skin Detox
- Fool Proof Steps for Party Survival
- Diet is a Dirty Word
- Hair Trends from Catwalk Zimmerman
- Fertility Options for Cancer Survivors
1. BEAUTY 2. 3. 4. 1. Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara, $50, 2. Charlotte Tilbury Full Fat Lashes 5 Star Mascara, $48, 3. Clarins Supra Volume Mascara, $42, 4. Napoleon Perdis ‘Phat Volume’ Madame Fantasia Mascara, $39, 5. jane iredale Longest Lash Mascara, $60, 6. Lancôme Grandiôse Mascara in Noir Mirifique, $58, 7. Modelrock Uptown Lash Mascara, $22, 8. Australis Fake It! Volumising Mascara $16.95, 9. Ardell Mega Volume Never Flat Mascara $19.99, 10. asap pure mineral mascara, $27.30. MASCARA It’s the one beauty staple no girl can live without, yet the next generation of mascara is anything but basic. Employing the best in lash lengthening, volumising and growth technologies, these innovative products will work a treat for anyone who’s not quite ready to commit to a more durable form of lash enhancement. 6. 5. 7. 8. 9. 10.
FAKE IT Party up with fake lashes. They’re flirty and playful and no amount of mascara can create the same drama. Modelrock uptown opulence china doll, $16, Ardell Naked Lashes, $12.99 13. 11. 12. 14. 11. Napoleon Perdis eye pencil in Brown Sugar, $30, 12. Marc Jacobs Beauty Fineliner Ultra Skinny Gel Eye Crayon, in Truffled, $36, 13. Charlotte Tilbury Rock ‘N’ Kohl in Barbarella Brown, $43, 14. Marc Jacobs Beauty Highliner Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner in 80 In the Buff, $36, 15. Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Eyeliner, $40, 16. Clarins 4-Colour Eyeshadow Palette in Shade-02 rosewood, $68, 17. Marc Jacobs Beauty Under(cover) Perfecting Coconut Eye Primer, $37, 18. Fenty Beauty Flyliner Longwear Liquid Eyeliner, $30, 19. Modelrock rock chic wings out loud felt tip eyeliner, $19.95, 20. jane iredale Mystikol Powedered 17. Eyeliner, $52, 21. Kat Von D Dagger Tattoo Liner Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner, $20, 22. Clarins Waterproof Eye Pencil in Shade-06 smoked wood, $38. 15. 16. 18. LINERS An easy way to glam up a bare eye is to intensify your look with eyeliner. If a smouldering look is what you’re after, use an eyeliner pencil around the entire eye and on the inner rim. For a quick smokey look, smudge it off using a crease/ smudge brush. For more of a clean, strong line, create a winged liner using a gel or liquid eyeliner. This, combined with generous lashings of mascara, will instantly glam up your look and get you party ready! A really great makeup trick is to use eyeliner to fill in the tiny spaces between upper eyelashes. This helps eyes look fuller and more alive and lends an amazing frame to the eyes. 22. 21. 20. 19. www.cosbeauty.com.au 35